Sunday, June 3, 2012

Power Rangers Needed

It's funny, I honestly have the best friends in the world. They have been awesome this past week when I have been feeling awful sad. Checking in on me and giving me the mate lines, you know, 'plenty more fish' and 'his loss'.

I have been dealing with a lot better than I expected to be. I was given an awesome happiness kit, thanks Frankie Cocozza. The lovely texts from Barry calling me a prude and from LiLi insinuating he was have special alone times with some pics of me.

This leads me to internet based acquaintances. They have been such lovely chaps and chapesses. Saying super nice things and being utterly hilarious. We have been having odd conversations that lead off on unexpected tangents.

So, with this in mind Deano Peppers and I are recruiting for the yellow and beige Power Rangers to add to our line up. Must have own spandex and giant robot animal. Must be good at morphing and be mighty. If you can harness the power of the dinosaurs to overcome the forces of evil it would be most useful.

If you are any good at lightspeed rescue, are a ninja storm or mystic force or you are a samuri get in touch.

You know the rules, tweet me @DougalMcT

No comments:

Post a Comment