Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines day is not very good

I find I write better when I am having some kind of crisis.
I'm having a crisis right now. This panic attack has been going on for a good few hours now and I don't really know what to do with myself. It's gone midnight so I am sure I will knacker myself out in the next few hours. And I am really looking forward to my wake up calls tomorrow. Expect me to swear at you chaps.

To fill my time and distract me from my idiotic brain I have started reading philosophy again. I get lost in the words and theories. My current favourite place to get lost is the Internet encyclopaedia of philosophy. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know where to look to see things from a different angle. Or baffle themselves so much that they forget what they were crying over.

I am reading about love tonight. It is themed philosophic night after all. I have been in love. 4 times. I think this makes me awfully lucky. I might be in love again one day. I hope so. It's such a jolly nice feeling. All warm and smushy.

I hope you have all got your significant others something suitably awful to celebrate this the most wonderful of Tuesday's. I again shall be hanging out with the kid watching her as she plays movie star planet and I say witty remarks on twitter. I am glad that this year is shall miss the ritual of the happy ladies trek to reception to pick up flowers from their dreamy other half.

That said I shall spend valentines day being extraordinarily jealous of your cohabiting and codependence and your coitus.

I am free to spend the evening playing cutlery on the sofa if anyone wants to make a last minute confession of undying love for me.

Love you all (but not like that)




No comments:

Post a Comment