Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thanks guys - it means I love you in sign language

I want to say thanks to all readers for sending me such kind messages.

Who would have thought that just telling you all the truth and sharing all the things that I think of till the early hours would prompt such a response.

I will try to not get too surreal on you but i will keep saying things how I see them.

And i will probably broach most subjects. Of course if you happen to be included in one of these tales I shall not mention your name. Some people who are close to me in my life may be able to figure out who I mean. I trust these people will not name names.

If you want to break your anonymity and tell people i am writing about you I will take no exception to it.

But basically dudes you are great and thanks. Xxxx
Also keep saying nice things

No comments:

Post a Comment