Thursday, November 29, 2012

tattooed science ladies

I just changed my life.

I am a geek. I don't deny it. I love watching documentaries and reading about all kinds of geeky things.

At work today I was minding my own business reading about the galaxy NGC 1277 which is just a quarter the size of our own Milky Way, hosts a black hole 4,000 times larger than the one at the Milky Way's centre. The lovely lady sat next to me said "You are always tweeting about stuff like that why don't you just do a degree in it?" So I am.

I enrolled today and hopefully start in February starting with a certificate in astronomy and planetary science.
I have no idea what I will do with this in a practical nature but I just love learning.

Strangely enough today I have found lots more tattooed science ladies. An academic research scientist in molecular biology, someone studying for a biology degree and a physicist.

I think we should all unite and take over the world. Sexy tattooed science ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment