Thursday, April 5, 2018

Let's have a quick catch up

God I hate that office talk bullshit. Let's have a quick catch up I'll ping you an email. Ping, fucking ping!

I've not been here for a while. I have not really been anywhere. I do not have any stories of my heart being ripped out and stamped on to regale you with.

There have probably been a lot of amusing anecdotes and many a foible. Just nothing to write about. And let's be honest you all one here for the comedy break-ups you're not here for happiness and light are you?

I am still single, surprise hey. I am pretty sure I was meant to be single but just to fall in love with every chap that smiled in my direction, even if he is looking at the girl behind me.

When I started out here i think I was called 28 year old single mum. I am 35 now. So what does that say about my inadequacies with relationships? Nothing, that's what. It's not me it's them. Well maybe it is me. But only a little bit me.

I hope I fall in love this year, with someone who loves me back, and not just with the boy I stare whsitfully at sometimes, planning all the fun things we should do whilst knowing full well he has a girlfriend. God he's pretty.

Anyway, I hope I make the time to write cos I do miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment